Thanks for Joining Me

My blog is here to bring hope and enjoyment to one and all. Just kidding. Its for me. I have a lot of crap running through my head and I need a place to stick it. So I'll stick it here. I hope to at least entertain you for a few hundred words.





Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Its been awhile

The last time I wrote a blog it was 2009. A lot of things have changed. Some good and some bad. But everything happens for a reason and I hope the reason will become clearer as my life goes on. Until then I hope to at least enjoy myself more then not.

This blog will cover a lot of things. Names will be changed to protect the innocent. Some names won't be changed because they aren't that innocent. I will give my opinion on matters I like, hate or am indifferent about. I'm an open book.

I will recommend movies, music, video games, books and anything I think kicks ass. I'll also discourage the purchasing of things I think suck. I won't lie to you.

So a little about me:
Birthdate: 2-10-77
Marital Status: Divorced / Single
Kids: None, but I would love to have some.
Political View: Varied
Religious View: Varied
Favorite Color: Red / Black
Favorite Food: Steam Crabs
Hobbies: DnD, Video Games, Movies, Music, Softball

Anything else feel free to contact me

3 comments:

  1. I have it set as ADULT because I am not sure how often my language will stray from being PG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you wrote the blog yet, or are you just introducing things?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just introducing things. I'll be blogging when crap comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete