Thanks for Joining Me

My blog is here to bring hope and enjoyment to one and all. Just kidding. Its for me. I have a lot of crap running through my head and I need a place to stick it. So I'll stick it here. I hope to at least entertain you for a few hundred words.





Saturday, March 12, 2011

Random Thought of the Day

While taking a shower I had an odd thought about residue. Even though totally clean since everyone uses soap what if there is a minute amount of residue left over?

Well with that in mind I had to wonder: Do I wash my Balls first then my ass or my ass then balls?

What if aliens come to earth with super smelling? If I am the first person they come in contact with do I want them to meet me with Balls that smell like ass? Or ass that smells like balls?

I am guessing most would not want ANYTHING smelling like ass. But how many straight guys would think they'd want their ass smelling like balls? Its a conundrum.


Don't judge me. Like you have never had a weird idea-thingy pop in your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment