Thanks for Joining Me

My blog is here to bring hope and enjoyment to one and all. Just kidding. Its for me. I have a lot of crap running through my head and I need a place to stick it. So I'll stick it here. I hope to at least entertain you for a few hundred words.





Saturday, August 25, 2012

Anger

"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering." - Yoda

Ask any of my real friends and family and they will tell you that I don't get upset easy. I am pretty laid back about most things. But they will tell you that when I get upset its never a good thing. I will say a lot of things I do not mean. I can be violent and I will run my mouth.

Recently, I have had a lot of things go wrong for me. It has lead to a lot of feelings. Most of which end with me in a shitty mood or lack of sleep. The lack of sleep will also eventually lead to a shitty mood.

We all make dumb mistakes. I don't get drunk and do it. I do it after life has beaten me down. So just know I never mean any of it and always feel horrible about it after its over with...

I try to be a good guy all of the time. Sometimes that's not possible...


No comments:

Post a Comment