Thanks for Joining Me

My blog is here to bring hope and enjoyment to one and all. Just kidding. Its for me. I have a lot of crap running through my head and I need a place to stick it. So I'll stick it here. I hope to at least entertain you for a few hundred words.





Monday, April 8, 2013

Games and Apps - April 8th

I haven't updated much so I guess I should try harder. So I will give you my opinion on 5 games and apps I have used or played recently.

Resident Evil 6 - PS3 - If you know me at all you know I love zombies. RE6 actually has zombies in it again. Depending which campaign you play of course. The game is fun. Not too long but very linear. I recommend playing with a friend. Its a lot better. I would say to buy it now. It is worth the $20-$30 price tag. 2 players recommended.

Rating - 7.5/10

Borderlands 2 - PS3 - I never beat the first one but have enjoyed most of 2. It seems very open and works with my ADD. Wandering around killing things never gets old. My main issue is that it seems to really wants you to buy the DLC class. I am not big on buying DLC. I'd rather wait for a GOTY edition. ~$25 I'd say get it.

Rating - 7.5/10

The Simpson's Tapped Out - App - I got this for my phone and have done pretty well with it. It's a free app on the Google Store and I would assume it would also be that way for the Apple store. It is a God game like Populas and Sim City. My main issue is the donuts. I can accidentally hit some small bar on my phone and waste 2 donuts on a 45 second house. Lame. Also, why does it take 24 hours to do every building?

Rating - 6.5/10

Jurassic Park: Park Builder - App - I have this on my Kindle Fire (review later) and it runs very smoothly. Building my own park full of dinosaurs seems like fun. At the beginning it really was, but now its work. Everything is expensive and there is not much to do once you reach level 20. It's free and was fun for a week or so.

Rating 5.0/10

Marvel's Avengers Alliance - Facebook Game - I have a love / hate relationship with this game. It is free but it gives huge advantages to people who use cash to buy gold. Buying gold lets people buy better weapons, characters, and items. Don't get me wrong I do like having a team of my favorite heroes. I just prefer to have a shot in pvp.

Rating 8.0/10







No comments:

Post a Comment