Thanks for Joining Me

My blog is here to bring hope and enjoyment to one and all. Just kidding. Its for me. I have a lot of crap running through my head and I need a place to stick it. So I'll stick it here. I hope to at least entertain you for a few hundred words.





Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Quest for 20.

One of these upcoming weekends my girlfriend is going out of town. So i was thinking of getting a group of us together to play a game together.

World of Warcraft is free to play to level 20. It can be done solo in a weekend. So I figure a bunch of people playing online would be a fun time. We can all meet up or just play from home. Or a combination of both!

If interested let me know. The more the merrier!

You will have to download the game beforehand because it takes awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment